45 Lockton Crescent
Tel: (905) 387-4812
Fax: (905) 387-4814
Grace Villa is a 184-bed Long Term Care Home situated on the east mountain in Hamilton, Ontario. Grace Villa is easily accessible from the LINC.
- Owned by the Schuller Family and operated by APANS Health Services of London, Ontario.
- Accredited by the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation.
- 3 year Accreditation received by CARF Canada (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
- We offer specialized care areas which meet the needs of most seniors.
We offer health care in a home-like setting that caters to the individual needs of each resident. For a TOUR – contact us at the number listed above or click here.
Grace Villa Mission
“We provide quality of life for our residents and community.”
Grace Villa Vision
“To be committed to excellence in long term care.”
Grace Villa Values
As a leader in the health care community, Grace Villa:
- is devoted to the dignity and respect of our residents, families, staff, volunteers and community partners.
- is devoted to a culture of safety for our residents, families, staff, volunteers and visitors.
- believes in honesty, integrity and open communication.
- is committed to strong employee relations.
- seeks to excel in the best practices that are evidence-based, efficient and cost-effective.
- is committed to on-going education and professional development.
Grace Villa Philosophy
In order to provide the highest standard of programs and services for our residents we believe the following:
- That each of our residents is entitled to care that recognizes and attempts to meet each individual’s physical, psychological, social, intellectual, spiritual and cultural needs.
- That care, as required should be directed towards each individual’s needs, taking into account previous life style and resident’s right to independence and self-determination for as long as possible.
- That care and services provided should be delivered by an interdisciplinary team of qualified and caring individuals, comprised of staff, families, volunteers and community partners.
- That residents and families, friends and/or significant others should be actively involved in decisions which affect them.
- That meaningful community ties are essential to each individual’s quality of life.
- That community, social and spiritual groups further enhance opportunities for community contact.
- That residents/families have choices related to end of life and the right to specify their preferences through advanced care directives, and that we offer support and comfort through palliative care.
- That the individual needs of staff must be recognized with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Pride, satisfaction, accountability and loyalty are promoted.
- That a unique wellness program will provide all staff with a healthy, safe and enjoyable working environment.
- That fiscal and human resources are to be utilized effectively to support the mission statement, goals and objectives of the APANS and Grace Villa.
- That educational opportunities are provided for residents, families and volunteers.
- That Grace Villa will be available for student placements and training programs.
- That Grace Villa participates in research opportunities to improve quality of life for our residents and our community.
- That Grace Villa is committed to providing a safe environment for our residents, families, staff, volunteers and visitors.
- That Grace Villa seeks to improve the safety of our residents, families, staff, volunteers and visitors by responding non-judgmentally to errors or omissions in the safe care of our residents
Code of Ethics
To review our comprehensive ethical commitments, please download a copy of the APANS Code of Ethics.